Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Challenges

So, first things first - September Photo a Day Challenge.  Mrs. Fatass is doing it and I'm a follower so I'm doing it too. 

1. You, now

Other challenges for the month?  Continue on my streak of packing lunch at least 4 days a week.  I am trying REALLY hard to stick to this.  Partly for the financial reasons and partly for the health reasons. 

Also do one designated upper body exercise every day.  Pushups.  Tricep dips.  Tricep kicks.  Bicep curls. Flys. Bench presses.  Something.  I have a little over a month until Sentao training and I want to be able to do at least SOME of the upper body moves in the class.  It's going to be a struggle but I'll push it.

Tomorrow I will FINALLY stop putting it off and do my measurements.  I gave Matt my scale and haven't weighed myself in a little over 2 weeks.  I see the nutritionist on Wednesday so I'll know my weight then.  So nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment