Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pictures. Nutritionist. Celebration.

3. Far Away

4. In your mailbox

5. Bright
Today I saw my nutritionist and I've lost 23 pounds since I last saw her.  I'm still 4 pounds shy of being able to say 200 pounds.  SOOOOOOON!

I'm just gleeful that I'm really seeing results - even if they're slow.

I'm so glad I gave my scale away.  I need to hop on it maybe once a month to check my body fat % and muscle mass but otherwise I think I'm only going to weigh in at the doctors. 

So many good things going on this week.  I can't wait to have time to write about it more in depth. 

I'm working on editing a post for submission to the amazing Girl Body Pride blog.  It's been taking a lot of my thought time lately.  Trying to get my message in to 500 words or less.  Woof!

2 comments:

  1. 23lbs! That's awesome!! Congrats on your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!! Oh, my gosh, you are so inspiring! Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete