Sunday, September 9, 2012

Zumbatomic, bad decisions, FMS Photos!

First off - today was THE DAY - I taught my first Zumbatomic class. It was SOOOOOOO fun! It was me and 5 little ladies.  We danced.  We laughed.  They showed me their mad dancing and tumbling skills. I was overjoyed.  The parental performance went SO well! They were a joy.  It was a joy. 

Thursday and Friday were, however, days of bad decisions. And yet, still full of good things.

Thursday I didn't eat nearly enough.  Then I went and taught about 2.5 hours of Zumba.  I paid for this on Friday. Migraine, dehydrated, exhausted, fuzzy headed.  I still managed to get a ton done at work but in doing so I didn't eat nearly enough during the work day and then ate a HUGE dinner.  I finally normalized on Saturday and today was a great day for nutrition.

I will be more careful in the future.

Friday night I got to dance with Mrs.Fatass at the First Friday event here in town.  We did 3 Zumba songs and talked to perspective students.  It was a blast.

Saturday I vegged after class with Sarah and then went hog wild on movies from Redbox.  On the menu?

We Need to Talk About Kevin -  chilling.  haunting.  beautiful. utterly depressing but I'm glad I watched it.
Man on a Ledge - very fun.  I like the review that called it Oceans 11 meets Mission Impossible.  Pretty apt.
Silent House - pretty much your standard cabin in the woods thriller.  I loved some of the cinematography though.  Very cool choices.

Still to watch? Intruders and Identical. I have a problem... I love these weird horror/thriller/suspense films.  They're so good even when they're bad!!

Next weekend I'll try to watch something not so dark. Maybe something animated and involving cute anthropomorphic animals!

Now for my Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day pics. I'm having so much fun with this!!

6. Every day

7. Natural

8. Night


9.  Something you do most weekends


No comments:

Post a Comment