Sunday, September 30, 2012

Countdown to 30 Fitness Challenge

So here's the deal.  I turn 30 on October 20th.  I'm excited about it and want to celebrate it with all my friends by doing something healthy.  So for the next 20 days I'm those who are so inclined to join me in a 30 until 30 challenge.  Each day will have one exercise - do 30 repetitions of that exercise and Tweet, Facebook, Instagram or comment on the blog to let me know you joined me in the exercise of the day.

Your prize for joining me?  My love and affection forever!

For those of you who are local and come to my Zumba classes - I'll be doing these exercises at the end of class so we'll have each other support.  So join me already!!!


  1. 30 Jumping Jacks
  2. 30 Air Squats
  3. 30 Lunges
  4. 30 Plie Squats
  5. 30 Bicep Curls
  6. 30 Tricep Kicks
  7. 30 Pushups (wall or floor, any modification)
  8. 30 Sit ups
  9. 30 Bicycle Crunches
  10. 30 second Plank
  11. 30 Jumping Jacks
  12. 30 Air Squats
  13. 30 Lunges
  14. 30 Plie Squats
  15. 30 Bicep Curls
  16. 30 Tricep Kicks
  17. 30 Pushups (wall or floor, any modification)
  18. 30 Sit ups
  19. 30 Bicycle Crunches
  20. 30 second Plank

10 comments:

  1. I'm in. Should we hashtag? #30in30? #30withSam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might help. Let's go with #30till30 since it's onl 30 days. :)

    YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm #20till30 Because that makes sense. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HECK YES ILL JOIN YOU...virtually at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this idea!! I'm definitely going to do this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee!! I love that folks are coming along for the ride!!

      Delete
  6. LOL Sounds like me trying to get more fit before hubby and I head for Disney in 5 weeks - I'm adding two one-hour personal training sessions per week, then doing my two hour-long Zumba classes each week, and trying to do some cardio on my own on the off-days. Fingers crossed - I'm so terrified I'll be too fat to fit on the rides, so I'm motivated to DO THIS THANG! It's so great to have short-term goals - really gets you motivated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am late to the party which is typical but I still want to join in on fun! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also late to the party as I'm new to your blog, but I'll be turning 45 the day before you turn 30, so put me down for 45 reps each day.

    ReplyDelete