Thursday, July 19, 2012

Goals Update - 7/19

1. Finish C25k Week 1 and continue with week 2. Tomorrow morning is W1D3!

 2. Drink a minimum of 100oz of water a day. 160 oz at work.  3 1 quart bottles during workouts and another one going down now.  I'm a fishy!

3. Try another new fruit or vegetable. This will have to be a weekend thing.  I never have a chance to shop during the week.

4.  Set aside some time to do something "nice" for myself this week.  A pedicure, a hair cut, a manicure SOMETHING to pamper myself. Hair cut. Friday.  Eyebrows.  Also Friday!

5. Spend at least 10 minutes each day on new choreography. Conga, Ai Se Eu Te Pego and Ojoitos Chiquitos.  Woohoo! There will be 3 new songs next week.  Success!

Today was much better in terms of the side effects of the appetite suppressant.  I think I just went too low on calories yesterday and that's what made the side effects more noticeable.  Today I focused on fruits and veggies and making sure I still got some carbs in.  I had also gone WAYYYYY low on carbs yesterday.  I feel better.  Let's see if I still feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment