Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7/18 Goals update

1. Finish C25k Week 1 and continue with week 2. 33 minutes, 1.91 miles. Early mornings SUCK but I did it! I wanted to DIE on my last interval... I don't know if it was because I ran before I took my allergy meds but I was phlemgy and felt like I had it stuck in my throat.  I'd like to avoid that feeling in the future. 

2. Drink a minimum of 100oz of water a day. I lost count... close to 200oz.

3. Try another new fruit or vegetable. Soon!

4.  Set aside some time to do something "nice" for myself this week.  A pedicure, a hair cut, a manicure SOMETHING to pamper myself. Hair cut. Friday.  Eyebrows.  Also Friday!

5. Spend at least 10 minutes each day on new choreography. Fine tuning the Toning choreography for Conga and started learning Ai Se Eu Te Pego.  As I understand it's a semi-line dance that's big in various European and Latin American countries.  A student showed it to me and I aim to please.  Also... I dig the song. 

Tonight was kind of a sucky night.  I had a bit of a headache all afternoon and then while teaching Zumba it got worse.  I skipped the second Zumba class and came home to try to relax.  After eating dinner I felt about 50% better but still kind of blah.  Hoping it was a combination of the long day, the lower caloric intake and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment