1. Only drink one carbonated beverage a day.
Almost did this... I didn't have a soda until dinner and then I had two. Whoops. I'm pretty damn well proud that I made it to dinner without anything.
2. Try one new fruit or vegetable.
Pondering Bok Choy... maybe kumquat.
3. Re-start Couch to 5K and do all of my week 1 runs.
Hitting the track tomorrow morning at 6:15AM. Ready to rock and roll... as long as I get up on time. I hate the mornings.
4. Pack my lunch every day.
Lunch today was a FlatOut wrap with lite veggie cream cheese and turkey with baked cheetos and carrots.
5. Drink my shake every morning.
My shake this morning was AMAZING. Caramel Almond milk = love.
6. Alternate doing push ups and crunches every night. I'm trying to work
up to 10 full on the ground push ups and 100 crunches at a go.
I did 50 crunches, 50 bicep curls, 20 upright rows and 30 shoulder presses tonight after Zumba.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day with a 30 minute jogging session and 2 Zumba classes at night so I KNOW I have to eat well tomorrow to survive it. Ready for the challenge!