Monday, July 9, 2012

Goals update - 7/9

1. Only drink one carbonated beverage a day.
Almost did this... I didn't have a soda until dinner and then I had two.  Whoops. I'm pretty damn well proud that I made it to dinner without anything. 

2. Try one new fruit or vegetable.
Pondering Bok Choy... maybe kumquat.

3. Re-start Couch to 5K and do all of my week 1 runs.
Hitting the track tomorrow morning at 6:15AM.  Ready to rock and roll... as long as I get up on time.  I hate the mornings.

4. Pack my lunch every day.
Lunch today was a FlatOut wrap with lite veggie cream cheese and turkey with baked cheetos and carrots. 

5. Drink my shake every morning.
My shake this morning was AMAZING.  Caramel Almond milk = love.

6. Alternate doing push ups and crunches every night. I'm trying to work up to 10 full on the ground push ups and 100 crunches at a go.
I did 50 crunches, 50 bicep curls, 20 upright rows and 30 shoulder presses tonight after Zumba.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day with a 30 minute jogging session and 2 Zumba classes at night so I KNOW I have to eat well tomorrow to survive it.  Ready for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment