Thursday, July 12, 2012

Goals Update 7/11

1. Only drink one carbonated beverage a day.
CHECK! And this was REALLY hard after the crappy day that I had.  I wanted all the candy and all of the carbonation.

2. Try one new fruit or vegetable.
This will have to happen this weekend when I have a chance to go shopping.

3. Re-start Couch to 5K and do all of my week 1 runs.
Half of my W1D1 run done.  Creepy guy at the track... I was the only other person out there.  Followed my gut instinct and went home.

4. Pack my lunch every day.
Check - turkey and cheddar with lettuce and tomato,

5. Drink my shake every morning.
Check! And I made it with cows milk for the first time in a long time.  Out of almond milk... I miss my almond milk.

6. Alternate doing push ups and crunches every night. I'm trying to work up to 10 full on the ground push ups and 100 crunches at a go.
Check 60 crunches before my abs said NO MORE!

I will write a more substantial update this weekend about all the crap that has gone down this week and another goal update tonight. 

This is really helping me be more conscious of what I'm doing. I like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment