Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Goals Update - 7/10

1. Only drink one carbonated beverage a day.
1 Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi with dinner.  Go me!

2. Try one new fruit or vegetable.
Pondering Bok Choy... maybe kumquat. - need to go shopping.  Maybe tomorrow. 

3. Re-start Couch to 5K and do all of my week 1 runs.
This so didn't work out this morning.  My back and chest were so sore I couldn't have done this if I wanted to.  Trying again tomorrow.  *fingers crossed*

4. Pack my lunch every day.
Lunch today was a FlatOut wrap with lite veggie cream cheese and turkey with baked cheetos and a fruit cup.

5. Drink my shake every morning.
Missed my shake today due to my blender not being clean and not having the time.  Boo!

6. Alternate doing push ups and crunches every night. I'm trying to work up to 10 full on the ground push ups and 100 crunches at a go.
25 - 45 degree push ups. Ouchie!

Burned almost 1700 calories in 2 hours of Zumba tonight.  A killer day! Tomorrow I have Toning and then a regular Zumba class. 

OH and I drank 96 oz of water at work today.  I am loving my new Brita filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment