Saturday, March 17, 2012

Good times... Good times.

Friday was the perfect day of me time. I took a vacation day to rest, relax and get my head back on straight.

I started my day off with a full body massage.  My first ever.  And it was AMAZING.  Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhmazing.  DeeAnn is a fantastic masseuse and she's also just an amazing person.  I met her through Zumba at the Y and I'm so glad I did.  The massage was a full hour of just pure relaxation.  She spent a good amount of time on my back and hamstrings since they've been so sore in the last week or so.  I felt relaxed and rejuvenated at the same time.  Best hour in a long time.

I followed that up with a manicure, pedicure and eyebrow wax.   It was nice to be so pampered. 

The evening was even more awesome.  When I was younger I found and fell in love with MST3K.  Well, parts of the cast and writing crew have gone on to two different awesome projects.  RiffTrax and Cinematic Titanic.  Well, last night I got to go with Marshall, Matt and Chip to see the Cinematic Titanic crew LIVE.  It was unbelievable! I laughed so hard I cried a few different times.  So awesome. 

We also got to have dinner at a pretty cool Irish pub called Bull McCabes.  I, of course, had to get Shepard's Pie.  MmmMmM.

Today we had a kick butt Zumba class to start the day off and I've spent the rest of the day working on Zumba routines and hanging out with Matt.  We just finished watching the Winnie the Pooh movie and I feel like a kid again!

We also did a bit of shopping earlier.  I bought some more workout clothes and some various food stuffs for tomorrow and the upcoming week.  Tomorrow I restart TurboJam and I'm also doing a 24 hour Shakeology fast. I want to try to get the salt and fat from the last week or two out of my system.  The steroids got my eating all wonky and I want a day to try to get back on track.    So, tomorrow I will have 3 Shakeology shakes, snacks of fruit and veggies and green tea and that's it. I may do a salad for dinner too.  Depends on how I feel.

I'm in the process of setting up another 30 day Shakeology challenge to start April 1.  So far the March ladies have been seeing amazing results.  I can't wait to see their final results at the end of the month!!


No comments:

Post a Comment