Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whirlwind week and a new side job!!

If last week was a bad week in terms of health this week was a wild one in terms of work and home life.

My office job has been FULL of insane tasks this past week.  Lots of analysis, a lot of learning new programs and systems and a lot of busy work! I hardly had a moment to catch my breath!

Zumba has been wild and wooly too! Class on Monday at the academy was awesome.  Both classes on Tuesday were fantastic. Wednesday TurboKick kicked my tail from one side of the to the other and Zumba was great too! Until I over stretched my Achilles tendon again. That made both Zumba and Hip Hop Hustle on Thursday kind of painful but totally worth it. 

We did our first "The Show" Hustle class on Thursday and I am so proud of my crew for rocking it hard! It hurt to jump so I had to coach more than dance but I still sweat my tail off.  So proud!

Friday I filled in for Sue at the Y and taught another class.  It was a trip and a half! I love the Friday night crew at the Y.  They brought the fun!

Then I made a decision that I hope winds up being a good one... I signed up to be a BeachBody coach!!

When I started the BeachBody Challenge with Tricia and the rest of the team at the start of January I wasn't sure what I was getting in to but it's been a real eye opened for me.

Shakeology is pretty much the best thing to happen to me nutritionally in a long time! Breakfast is so hard for me because of the queasiness my synthroid and cytomel cause me in the mornings.  Favorite recipes so far?

  1. Chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup Dark Chocoloate Almond Milk, 1 packet of Caramel VIA, ice
  2. Chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk, 1 cup dark frozen cherries, ice
  3. GreenBerry Shakeology, 1 cup Healthy Balance Pomegranate, Blueberry, Acai juice, 1 cup frozen blueberries, ice
All three are freaking amazing! They're releasing the new Tropical Shakeology this month and I am psyched beyond belief. 

I'm also totally sold on TurboJam and the Shaun T Rockin' Body workouts! I love the way they mix up my Zumba schedule and help me on days when I don't want to leave the house.  I love the energy they help bring!!

If you're interested in learning more about the fantastic BeachBody workouts and the Shakeology products feel free to visit my websites below!


http://www.beachbodycoach.com/SIMPLYSAM 
http://myshakeology.com/simplysam


No comments:

Post a Comment