Saturday, August 25, 2012

The night before Zumbatomic...

First I want to take a second and say hello to my new friends in the Blogosphere! I'm honored you folks have stopped in to my corner of the internet.  And I'm even more honored to be peeking in to yours from over here.  So, hello!!!

I am in bed getting ready to pass out so I can embark on a long, ardous, too fun day tomorrow with Mrs. Fatass and the lovely Loretta Bates as we learn from her and get our Zumbatomic licenses. 

It's going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG day though.  In order to get the licensing class, we need to leave here at like 5am.  Drive for a little under 4 hours Class from 8:30-5:30 and another nearly 3 hour drive home. 

Eesh! I'm tired just thinking about it!

BRING IT ON!

I'm excited about the ZA license because it's so totally different than what I do anywhere else.  It's a different dance style, teaching style and a whole different attitude.

Once upon a time I taught in a daycare.  Me - potty mouthed, sassy, mouthy me.  I taught fifteen 2-3 year olds for 8 hours a day.  I know, shock.  I loved it ... for the short term! And I think that this will let me tap in to that mothering, nurturing side. 

Today I got up and went off to teach Zumba with Sarah and we had a blast.  I ran errands, I did laundry, I cleaned and organized my side of the bedroom, I gassed up the car and I got ready for tomorrow. 

I also got out and went for a run with Matt.  28 minutes, 1.5 miles, set our own interval runs because technology was being mean to us.  And it felt great.

I can wait to tell you all about ZA when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment